Do you want to make a real impact on patient’s lives? Transform your academic knowledge to meaningful impact on medical problems? You might be the the optimal addition to our young team of scientists, doctors, programmers and engineers.
We are looking for a
PhD Student (m/f/d)
- – Completed Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, bioinformatics, data science or related fields
- – Strong ability for analytical-methodical work
- – Willingness to cooperate in interdisciplinary teams
- – Enthusiasm to develop new methodological areas and develop them further
- – Knowledge of the programming languages Phython and/or R and related software frameworks
- – We offer you an interesting and versatile workplace with challenging tasks and the opportunity to bring your experience from your university studies into this important field of research.
- – An exciting, diverse and demanding activity
- – A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- – Efficient decision-making and responsible work
There is always the possibility of part-time employment. The application of women is welcomed; within the framework of the legal regulations, women are preferentially recruited. Severely disabled persons are given special consideration if they are of the same suitability.